In order for this site to work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file saved on your computer or mobile device by a website when you visit https://www.labeluk.com. The cookie enables the website to remember your actions and preferences such as login, language, font size and other display preferences to keep you from having to reenter them on every visit to the website or when browsing from page to page.
- Your display preferences, such as contrast and color settings or font size
- Whether or not you have already replied to a survey popup that asks you if the content was helpful or not so that you won’t be asked over and over again
In addition some embedded videos in our pages use a cookie to anonymously gather statistics on how you got there and what videos you viewed. Although enabling these cookies is not strictly necessary for the website to work, it will provide you with a better browsing experience. Cookies can be deleted or blocked, but some features of this site may not work as intended should you do so. The cookie-related information is not used to identify you personally and the pattern data is fully under our control. The cookies on this website are not used for any purpose other than those described here.
How to control cookies
You can block and/or delete cookies as you wish using your browser settings.You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set your browser to prevent them from being placed. By doing this you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit https://www.labeluk.com and some services and functionalities may not work.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We May Set
- Email newsletters related cookiesThis site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- Orders processing related cookiesThis site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
- Forms related cookiesWhen you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- Site preferences cookies In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.